These Pizza Pockets are great for a easy, snack, appetizer, potluck item, or no mess meal. They can turn out to be whatever size you want them, but be warned, they do rise while cooking! These fun Pizza Pockets can also be made with pre-made biscuit dough if you don’t have time to make the crust.
- 1 1/2 Cup Warn water
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbls Yeast
- 4 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- In large bowl, Combine Warm Water, Brown Sugar, Olive Oil, and Yeast.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Add in 2 1/2 c. Flour and Salt and mix well.
- Kneed in the last 2 cups until right consistency.
- Pull dough into small balls, and then flatten. Add in your favorite ingredients. If you add the sauce, make sure it is just a little bit so it doesn’t become too messy to eat. When you have all your ingredients, roll it up into a ball.
- Brush the top with oil and your desired seasoning (I use a little bit of Garlic Salt mixed in the oil, and then sprinkle the top with Italian Seasoning.)
- Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes or until Golden Brown.